• Facebook - White Circle
  • Twitter - White Circle

© 2015-2017 THE PILGRIMAGE   |  All Rights Reserved  |  Website Developed by Citisonship Design

June 27, 2017

Please reload

Recent Posts

I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!

Please reload

Featured Posts

Unreached People Groups - Banyumasan

March 15, 2016

Banyumasan in Indonesia

Population: 8,668,000

Primary Religion: Islam (97%)

Known Christians: 3% (260,040)

 

 

The Banyumasan is one of the subgroups of the Jawa people groups, but they have their own cultural variations which differ from other Jawa peoples. The Banyumasan are also called the Jawa Mendhoan. The majority of the Banyumasan are Muslim, however, 80% of them are nominal Muslims and the other 20% are serious Muslims who strictly follow Islamic teachings and are faithful in worship. In addition, some Banyumasan also follow animistic beliefs, believing there are spirits that come from the unseen world. Ask God to raise prayer teams who will begin breaking up the soil through worship and intercession. That God will grant wisdom and favor to the missions agencies serving the Banyumasan. Petition for Christian teachers and medical teams to work among the poorer villages and that the Holy Spirit will raise up strong local churches among the Banyumasan.

 

For more information please click here. 

Please reload